Window Vent

I've got a broken ventilator in a window. Here's a picture:

appears to be 16cm in diameter, and the window is a double glazed unit. It has the word "THRUAIR" printed on it and "REG. DES. 953012" in very small lettering.

I've spent an age googling around an internet an not found anything even remotely similar. Anyone got a sensible idea where I might find similar for sale either in the high street or on an internet ?

Help gratefully received.

(Note I've tried the usual suspects: a local glazier, Jewson, B&Q ...)

Reply to
Bush

used to be quite common but double glazing seems to have driven them close to extinction.

Cic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1313 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Cicero