Windmill nonsense.. Tilting at Wind mills

No, nor anywhere in the weapons programme, nor anywhere in any way secret.

MYOB.

Except all the parts you snipped from my last posting.

I found enough time to get suckered into trying to explain just one point that you had queried. My mistake.

Well, at least you got one thing right.

Reply to
Ian White

The message from "Brian Sharrock" contains these words:

More like willy waving. Only a complete wanker could claim that 6 - 8 months compares favourably to 6 months unless of course the object of the favour was to take longer.

Reply to
Roger

You should not lay claim to special expertise unless you are willing to back up that claim.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

The kind of information I've been trying to give you does not depend on the personal authority of the messenger. My only claim is that I've been able to check that information for myself, in detail.

If you choose to remain sceptical, it won't help to tell you more about me. That is a fundamentally wrong way to form opinions about information that you can verify for yourself.

I keep telling you: if you really want to know, you have to go do the work. Quoting other people doesn't count. In telling you to mind your own business about further details from my CV, I am defending that fundamental principle much more than my own privacy.

Reply to
Ian White

That is not your only claim. You claimed - see above - to have special expertise because of your work.

This is called "giving references". It is a standard part of scientific discussion.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

Ah, youve been trapped by a wally. My commiserations.

NT

Reply to
meow2222