Will Ryobi router table take my Elu MOF 98?

I read some earlier discussions about the Ryobi combination table and ERT1150 router that's often sold on eBay, so I've got some idea of the qualities and shortcomings of this offering. What I hope to find out before making a purchase is whether it will take the Elu MOF 98 router. The sales description says it will take 'most' routers. My intention is to use it to make my own router table and cabinet, so it would also be helpful to know whether the Ryobi table will easily accept good quality router table accessories that I might buy to make the initial construction job easier and that will then be transferred to the new table when it's built. I'd appreciate any advice on this.

Regards,

Reply to
Mike Halmarack