Wilkinson Sword 'Power Plus' garden fork

Have managed to create a fracture where tine(sp?) number 2 (or 3 depending upon your viewpoint) meets the hoop formed by tines 1 and 2 of my garden fork. Wilkinson Sword, or rather Fiskars (their successors in garden tool manufacture), no longer make said fork and don't have a equivalent for it. This is a pain as the fork has a shaft which is

90cm long which means that with the tines fully buried I am only leaning over slightly - unlike every other fork I have ever used which, IIRC, are about that length including the tines.

Can anyone suggest a suitable replacement?

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard