Fork Ables?

Someone was telling me that they have a ceiling rose with four cables connected?

Three, yes, two, yes - but why four? Apparently only one light & one switch in the room (bedroom).

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Usual reason would be power in, switch drop, power out, and another power out...

(there is no requirement for a radial circuit you actually be "radial" - it can have branches in it)

Reply to
John Rumm

Just check though - does he mean 4 x Twin and earth - or 4 singles?

Reply to
John

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

Or even one, as some I put in our old kitchen were wired

2 x power feeds running off to further fittings?
Reply to
chris French