Wiki update - new file formats supported

We had some files hosted on the old faq site using MS office file formats files (things like .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx etc).

Since that site was retired in favour of the wiki, access to those files was lost because the mediawiki blocks upload of those formats by default.

So I have changed the list of permitted file uploads on the wiki now to include the above types. (You will still need to be logged in to upload), and uploaded some of the files originally on the faq.

If you spot any other links to files that are missing, let me know and I will fix those as well.

Beware that office files like these can host malicious content - so if downloading one from the wiki, check who uploaded it and decide if you trust them!

Reply to
John Rumm