Wikes combi boilers any good?

Can anyone advise if Wikes' combi boilers are any good?

TIA

Drake

Reply to
Drake

Read the boiler choice FAQ.

... you more or less get what you pay for. How much is the Wickes boiler?

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Ask them and they'll tell you who makes them - they are a rebadged version of another make. Last time I got one it was a Halstead, but they may have changed.

So you get a bit more than you pay for as Wickes often charge less than you'd pay for the original manufacturer's version - the Halstead I got was about =A350 less at the time than I could get it from my plumber's merchant, and they are a main Halstead stockists and give me pretty good pricing.

auctions