combi boilers

What is the variation of quality and reliability of various combi boilers. Is there any particularly good quality ones? I fairly recently replaced a washing machine and purchased a Meile, expensive, but well worth the extra IMHO. Is that also true of combi boilers? Thanks.

Reply to
Broadback

See reply to your repost half an hour later

Reply to
YAPH

The best? ATAG, Atmos. Atmos are super simple in design and rarely go wrong.

Then: Viessmann, Broag (fantastic functionality and price/performance), Ethos. Eco-Hometec (MAN)

Then: Vaillant, Glow Worm, Alpha & W-Bosch.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

There are definitely worth the extra, we have two Miele vacuum cleaners and there are undoubtedly the best we have ever come across

Reply to
David