Wife swapping and Hot Tubs

Has anyone else noticed a direct correlation with wife swappers and Hot Tub usage?

Cheers

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Well, I am a bit worried that my wife may want to swap me for a hot tub....

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Clive George

Dunno ... I've never used a hot tub!

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'll swap SWMBO for a hot tub. Can you deliver?

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reply to
John

Then again - a Tub Swap and a Hot Wife would be good

Reply to
John

If s e x is the reason, then hot tubs are the saviour for UB's, OB's, FB's etc who would otherwise find it impossible for a nubile/ attractive M/F to get naked within 1 metre of them. Beer goggles are not essential for hot tub users.

If you suggest to the SWMBO that you are getting a hot tub, then they may get wary if they don't like being submerged in water. Some people never take baths as they feel they are laying in a soup of their own dirty water. :)

Dave

Reply to
Dave Starling

Whereas in a hot tub, two or more people are laying (Oo'er Missus!) in a heated, aerated and circulated soup of each other's dirty water.

;-)

Reply to
Bruce

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

It's the bubbles around their nadgery bits gets them all excited.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Bruce saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Reply to
ARWadsworth

We use Milton in the paddling pool....

Reply to
Bob Eager

Bubbles are rubbish compared to massage jets.

You can also get ozone generators to keep them clean without chlorine.

Reply to
dennis

You obviously haven't been to the swingers clubs I have...... it aint just the girlies ;-)

Reply to
Me Here

Especially by husbands called Smith

Owain