Wickes/Hitachi

Wickes had a book of vouchers recently, one of which was for 50% off Hitachi power tools 15-19 December.

Went in yesterday - not a single Hitachi power tool left in stock. Notes on all the display models 'Sold Out'.

Spose it was a bit of a bargain.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

And yesterday was the 20th.

Reply to
Lino expert

I didn't go in to buy a power tool, I went in for some taps & happened to walk past the power tools. It was an FYI post.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I shall consider myself I-med :o)

Reply to