Whoops

OT: I came across a sort of "Revision guide for the Prison Officer's Exam" recently, and took a few minutes to flick through it. I probably shouldn't have been surprised, but I was gobsmacked at the [low] level it was pitched at.

"If there are 100 prisoners and 60% need to be moved to Cell Block A, how many are left?". That was pretty representative.

J^n

Reply to
jkn

Prison officers are good at counting down.

Ask any one of them how many days they have left until they can take early retirement or when their next compensation claim is due at court.

These have it down to the ms.

Reply to
ARW

1 min 14 sec