Who wanted O rings?

Thing was, the 2 sizes I wanted were all gone, and all the other sizes were full!

I did get a couple of packs of 5 from Wilkinsons for 69p or something. They do 2 assorted packs. The 2 I wanted were in separate packs. I have 8 useless O rings somewhere.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith

They cant be useless,at sometime you'll want them... as you wanted the 2 in seperate packs. :-)

Reply to
George

Just as they start to perish...

The problem is where/how/whether to store all these miscellaneous bits 'n' pieces - 'O'-rings, spare motor brushes, clampy things for the innards of washing machines, spare PP3 batteries when you buy two in a blister-pack and only want one et.al.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

As did everyone else who had been to the handyman shop and not touched the other sizes...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith