Who supplies ladder stand-off with built-in tool tray?

I know I saw this on a website quite recently but can't remember where. I need to buy a ladder stand-off, and this one looked really good - rather than the usual aluminium-strut construction, this had a flat plastic area included enabling you to stash paint, tools etc in there - anybody know where I can get this? Thanks! David

Reply to
Lobster

In message , Lobster writes

Screwfix, from the current catalogue, item no 32096.

I'm not online right now, but you can pop the above code number into their website:

Reply to
chris French

IMO it'd an exceedingly bad idea, just think what is going to happen when the inevitable tool if forgotten and the ladder is then disturbed....

V V V V V 'Bang' 'Ouch'

You OK mate, lets clean that blood off and see the damage!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You could always video it, send it off to Kirsty's Home Videos and get £200.

Reply to
Snowman

Doh! That's the one. I just sent in an order to Screwfix this morning; how the hell did I manage to miss it?!!

Thanks a lot David

Reply to
Lobster