Who can do building work in France?

some waffle....all snipped

Not that I am attention seeking or anything, no no no, but is anybody seeing my messages apart from me?!

TIA Holly

Reply to
Holly

Yes. What sort of attention would you like ? :-)

Reply to
G&M

LOL, what sort have you to offer? :-) I'm in the middle of acres of varnishing atm, so just about anything would be acceptable if it gave me an excuse for a break.

Seriously, thanks both posters for the replies. There had been a fair amount of interest in the thread so I thought someone might have a comment, that was all. Didn't like to think all that typing had disappeared into the ether.....

Holly

Reply to
Holly

No breaks - you're supposed to varnish and type at the same time.

Reply to
G&M

How come the Grand Designs last night could do so without an architect supervising work ?

Reply to
G&M