Which newsrerader?

Yes but 32 bit. You can run on 64 bit with a VM for TP. Connect will run on 64bit.

Reply to
bert

Then reconfigure the app to remove the reply button on News

I can assure its doable. Just can't remember how I did it..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I've found out how to fix thunderbird here

Right click on the REPLY TO button and select 'customise'. Add 'smart reply' and remove 'reply'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I've abandoned it because updates kept trashing the add-ins that made it work properly.

Reply to
RJH