diy-kitchens.com - chuffed

I'm often disappointed, sometimes pleased, rarely chuffed.
But we ordered some kitchen from the above (in part due to reading good things in this group) and i'm well chuffed.
They aren't dirt cheap but certainly not expensive. They are a fair bit cheaper than Wren and a LOT cheaper than a local independent we got to price the job up.
I've not had masses of experience but the units are the best i've handled, heavy (got out of puff hefting them into the house) and solid feeling with decent backs. We've a couple of 1000mm drawer units and there's no wibble wobble when extended that I experienced when looking around various showrooms.
So if you're fitting a kitchen, I would recommend taking a look.
R D S wrote:

Are they ready-assembled, like [most of] wren's cabinets?
On 18/02/2020 05:57, Andy Burns wrote:

Ready assembled.
You can get them either/or though, I think...
On Tuesday, 18 February 2020 12:41:43 UTC, R D S wrote:

Yes, you can ask for them to be 'dry assembled' - as they call it - so whilst they're ready built they're not glued.
They are obviously good as keep fit aids, or alternatively good for putting your back out generating custom for osteopaths.
Brian
--
----- --
On 17/02/2020 20:43, R D S wrote:

Although I do need to order some more, and they seem to be having the opposite of a sale.
On Wednesday, 19 February 2020 23:13:34 UTC, R D S wrote:

Is it because of Brexit or Coronavirus ;-)
On 20/02/2020 13:22, whisky-dave wrote:

It will be one or the other!
At least climate change and Thatcher can have some respite.