Where to get hook plates etc for lighting?

I have checked out the usual suspects such as Screwfix, Toolstation.

Not one has a sufficient range of fittings such as TLC doesn't stock conduit hooks and Newey and Eyre sell things in lots of 100s whereas I would prefer 10s!

Others have excruciating delivery charges.

If anyone has an online favourite supplier of electrical lighting accessories I would like to hear who they are!

Reply to
Fredxxx

20 years ago, I got a couple from ERD or Edmundson Electrical (electrical wholesalers). Steel conduit fittings are not stocked as much nowadays as they were then, but a google search for conduit hook plates still turns up lots, including on ebay.
Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

There is one local to me that I wasn't aware of.

They were a little pricey and didn't have one of the items I needed in stock despite showing as "in stock" on their screens!

By saying that there would be stock next Tuesday suggests they only have weekly deliveries!

Many thanks for the suggestion.

Reply to
Fredxxx