Where to buy tv stand shelf holder thingy?

We have a telly stand similar to this one...
...but have lost one of the little C-shaped metal shelf bracket things that
holds the front of one of the glass shelves.
What are they called?? If I search for tv bracket or tv stand shelf bracket
it comes up with loads of plasma/lcd wall brackets.
Si
Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot
Are these the things like the supports for shelves in kitchen cupboards or are they the ones that the glass shelf fits in and you screw up a plug to hold the glass tight?
Would B3185 from this site do?
are others here but I dont think what you are looking for
Reply to
nobodyhome

Site Timeline Threads