Where to buy spares for Numatic vacuums

One of the "vacuum pumps" (what's the correct name?) in my elderly industrial Numatic vacuum has decided to self-destruct. It's marked "3F804R(N)" - any suggestions for spares stockists?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:27:21 +0100, NoSpam mused:

Pass. Picture would be handy at this point.

Give me a bit more to go on and I'll get you a price. Can't seem to find anything for your part number atm and I don't know what model you have, or what part you want.

Reply to
Lurch

Woodbridge Commercial

as chips from these people.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the label has long gone from the vac. There are two motor/suction assemblies, wired in parallel. The nut retaining the vanes has come off the motor shaft of one of them and the impellor has destroyed itself. The motor itself is OK so I could probably re-use it if the vacuum pump bit is available separately - if not I probably need a complete motor/pump assembly - it's labelled 3F-804R(N) and 151188D.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

Thanks! A very helpful chap there told me that the motor assembly I need is no longer available; apparently the replacement kit requires replacing both motors and some other gubbins - probably not worth it.

Reply to
NoSpam