Where to buy solvent for acrylic?

I've recently removed the panel from under our corner bath and cracked it across the top edge. Unfortunately the bath had settled down since the panel was first installed (probably in '94) not to mention it's probably more brittle than it was. Does anyone know of a commercially available acrylic solvent I could use to fix the cracked panel?
I've managed to polish out the photodegraded colour where the panel has been exposed to daylight (wonderful stuff metal polish) but now need to effect a repair before I replace it.
I know methylene chloride, (MDC) is a suitable solvent and can be used very thin to get into the cracks by capillary action but was wondering if anyone knows where I can get my hands on some (or an equivalent solvent)?
Many Thanks, Jason.

I'd try the local signmakers.
Trojan Hussar wrote:

Paint stripper should do you
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:57:04 -0800 (PST), Trojan Hussar

The pukka solvent for acrylics is Chloroform I suspect you might not be able to get it.
Is the bath panel just a thin shell, if so a butt joint using solvent won't have much strength
I've done similar repairs before by using fibreglass mat and resin on the back.
DG