Where to buy microswitch

My Landis & Staefa 3 port valve has a sticky microswitch. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? It's got FK48T, 5A 250VAC written on it, and a symbol that looks like LR written backwards. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
johnno

Try Radio Spares

Trevor Smith

One of these?

dennis

In message , johnno writes

Is that a 3 or 4 terminal switch? I know my 3 port valve (I think an L&S or Wickes version thereof) has a strange 4 pin make/break switch which I've not seen anywhere. The 3 pin type are certainly available from farnell. (Omron SS5 I think)

The "LR" backwards is actually stylised "UR", meaning UL recognised, UL being Underwriters Laboratories, the American product safety agency.

Reply to
Steven Briggs

I usually get mine from Maplin's. They usually have an arm attached which can be removed to convert them to the correct type. RS or CPC probably do similar types.

Reply to
<me9

Steven Briggs wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sbriggs.plus.com:

It's got 4 terminals, only 3 of them connected on the PCB. I think it needs to match the same form factor very closely or the cam won't make contact at the correct time. It's in inches: 11/16 x 3/16 x 3/8 (L x W x H), with two fixing holes 3/8 apart and the plunger in the middle of the top. I couldn't see a match at Cherry or Omron or Saia-Burgess.

Thanks for the info about the UR marking, and to everyone else who responded. I'm off to find out how helpful Landis & Staefa are...

Reply to
johnno