Kitchen Floor

I'm going to put some downlighters in my entrance hallway to improve the lighting. Above is my kitchen - on inspection / removal of flooring to gain access, there seems to be: chipboard, vinyl tiles, self-levelling compound and then finally lino. When all is complete with access to ceiling void / downlighters etc is it reasonable just to relay chipboard (will need to replace some), then underlay, then decent lino on top of that?

Graham

Reply to
Graham Dean