Where to buy floor tile edge to laminate/carpet

I've seen in new build homes nice neat edging for floor tiles.

I am guessing they come in gold/siler.

Are they called something special. I can only find edging for walls ? Or is the floor stuff the same

Reply to
andysideas

This is what you want

Grumble

nah, the adhesive [self] coloured jobbies at B&Q are much better

Reply to
.

Sorry this is not what I've seen used before. It's more like an end rather than a link or edge strip.

I will see what topps tiles have to say

Reply to
andysideas