Where's the best & cheapest place to buy dynamite ?

|| Fairly easy as I recall from unofficial school research. Basically || nitro-glycerine soaked sawdust. Nitro glycerine involves conc. nitric || acid and glycerine. Gun cotton similar but easier.

Nitro-glycerine soaked fullers earth AFAIK.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

Round my way, you just walk into the local farmers shop, and buy a lorry full. I guess speaking welsh, wearing wellies, and stinking of sheep whould count you as trusted, where any of wearing a suit, wearing trainers, smelling of soap, driving a car with reg plates, or being a non white whoule make you untrusted.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Mentioning sheep and wellies in the same sentence could also get you into trouble, although perhaps 'dafad' and 'esgidiau' might not.

Reply to
Andy Hall

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:37:51 +0100, Andy Hall scrawled:

Not round here it doesn't, well, depends what you call trouble.....

Reply to
Lurch