Chainsaw - where's the best place to buy?

I need to buy a small petrol chainsaw, has anyone seen any good deals?

Dave S

Reply to
Dave

where do you live ?

Reply to
Wheelbarrowbob

Not petrol, but a tempting offer at bargaincrazy.com:-

Bosch AKE30-17S Electric Chainsaw

for 46 quid (+p&p I assume)

Reply to
M Junk

There are usually some on the e-bay site, so it might be worth a check. As long as you know how to use safely, it might be worth while hiring one for the duration of the job.

Reply to
BigWallop

After a lot of webbing around, the best deal I could find (for petrol) was at Argos: a McCulloch Dakota 442 for £129.99 with free delivery. It should arrive on Monday.

Dave S

Reply to
Dave