Chainsaw - where's the best place to buy?

I need to buy a small petrol chainsaw, has anyone seen any good deals?
Dave S
Add pictures here
βœ–
where do you live ?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Not petrol, but a tempting offer at bargaincrazy.com:-
Bosch AKE30-17S Electric Chainsaw
for 46 quid (+p&p I assume)
Add pictures here
βœ–

There are usually some on the e-bay site, so it might be worth a check. As long as you know how to use safely, it might be worth while hiring one for the duration of the job.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

βœ–

After a lot of webbing around, the best deal I could find (for petrol) was at Argos: a McCulloch Dakota 442 for £129.99 with free delivery. It should arrive on Monday.
Dave S
Add pictures here
βœ–