Where get wall-mounted timer switch for a room light?

Where can I get a wall-mounted timer switch for a room light?
I want something which can be set set to switch the light on for a period of hours (like the evening).
I haven't seen anything which can be wall-mounted in a normal sized light switch.

Something like?
<http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?TabID=1&criteria=usb&ModuleNo7966&C=SO&U=Strat15
Adam
On 09:49 9 Dec 2009, ARWadsworth wrote:

Nice one!
It's a 7 day timer. Do you know if there is one for 24 hours only?

"Discount Electrical" are my new favourite web mail-order supplier. http://www.discount-electrical.co.uk Wider range of "semi-industrial" kit than my local TLC and good prices. They also have a vast range of lighting control gear, timer switches et al.
wibbled on Wednesday 09 December 2009 10:16

Me too...
--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...

What I would really like is an easy switch to put on the bathroom light that has a timeswitch in it, but then a less easy override, so that the tossers in my family don't leave the bathroom light on ad infinitum, but it can be put on for the soak in the bath.
Rob
wibbled on Wednesday 09 December 2009 16:47

You really love them, don't you
:-0
--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...

Just as much as I love the electricity bill when it comes in
Rob