Where can U get a key cut like this?

One in a Sainsbury near here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

FTAOD my question was not rhetorical. I've never used them for a watch battery. I only knew that they offered the lifetime service from ads in their shops. But for all I know that costs a lot more.

Reply to
Robin

I know of two in Inverness, one shop on a street in the centre of town, the other in the Eastgate shopping centre, neither one is connected with any supermarket.

Reply to
S Viemeister

He has a decent one on his car key ring

So the one shown is the spare. But he uses that when he doesnt take te car

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher