Where Can I Buy Tetrion in Town?

I want to buy some Tetrion filler - I can only find it in net shops. Since I am on foot at the moment (not literally!), does anyone know which if any DIY chain sells it? Thanks.

Reply to
Maria

Car parts places sell a tetrion body filler.

Reply to
Phil L

Unless for some reason you have some exceptional loyalty to the Tetrion brand I would have thought that Celluose filler (frequently sold under the Polyfilla brand) or unbranded would have been available in some form from every hardware shop or shed in town.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Not seen it in any of the chains: one of my local independent BMs sells it.

If you're not wedded to Tetrion then Brewers the decorators' merchant sells Toupret, exact variety dependent on which branch you go to.

If you're in the SE Brewers might help: if you're in SE London then knowing which BM it is might be useful, so ask.

John

Reply to
john.sabine