where are all the fecking phone boxes

went to a town last night to pick up something I had paid for on ebay ...we BOTH forgot to take our phones ..... geezer wouldn't answer the door....not problem we thought we will just use a phone box, we had his number...no sign of one...anywhere....went for a fish supper nice lady let us use their land line...geezer didn't answer.....had the food and went back to the flat door...geezer came to door...he didn't hear the door bell or his phone.....he phoned the chippy after we had left....what a fiasco

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

alan_m

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

You should give your carer a good bollocking for letting you out like that, then.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

You know when curmudgeonly people say, "who actually needs a mobile anyway? We used to cope just fine without them!"

Well the world adapts...

Reply to
John Rumm