When something goes wrong.

This morning, two beds were suppose to be delivered from Dreams. Two beds were indeed delivered but the two halves of one of them were different.

OK these things happen.

The replacement will take one month!

The claim was that each bed is made to special order.

It is like the old joke about our late queen trying organise a foreign trip with a travel agent.

"Can you book the family to Hong Kong and the luggage to Toronto?" "We can't posibly do that ma'am!" "Why not. You did it last year!"

Hope I sleep well tonight. :)

Regards, Alan

Reply to
pinnerite

or until the other person with mis-matched halves rejects their delivery.

Reply to
alan_m

Get a futon just in case. Brian

Reply to