When importing text into Facebook it ignores paragraph breaks

When importing text into Facebook it ignores paragraph breaks. Does anyone have a solution, other than missing a line?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Don't use facebook?

Seems the best answer all round.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

No. I think its using a different format, after all paragraph breaks are a Microsoft construct, not a standard. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

It was my thoughts too, I don't but its by no means the only system that strips clipboard contents of all attributes. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)