whats it called

A large circular flat screw, head about 25mm diameter x 3mm thick. Chromed, with two pinholes for tightening/loosening. Seen on a glass topped counter. Presumably had a stub screw on the reverse and a receiver embedded in the wooden counter underneath.
Would like to buy some.
fred wrote:

Something like this? http://www.barrier-components.co.uk/fixing-point-f24-with-insert-2.html
I used google images and entered "glass fixings" and scanned the pictures - it is all out there.......
On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:10:23 PM UTC, Bob Minchin wrote:

Many thanks. Thats it. Never thought of looking for glass fixings. Next time I'll google Bob Minchin first ;-)
fred wrote:

I dread to think what you might find!!
fred wrote:

Try these. http://www.asktom.co.nz/product/mirror-fittings/mirror-domes-threads-fixing-screws-qty-4