whats it called

A large circular flat screw, head about 25mm diameter x 3mm thick. Chromed, with two pinholes for tightening/loosening. Seen on a glass topped counter. Presumably had a stub screw on the reverse and a receiver embedded in the wooden counter underneath.

Would like to buy some.

Reply to
fred

Something like this?

I used google images and entered "glass fixings" and scanned the pictures - it is all out there.......

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Many thanks. Thats it. Never thought of looking for glass fixings. Next time I'll google Bob Minchin first ;-)

Reply to
fred

I dread to think what you might find!!

Reply to