What to put on muddy garage access road?

if you want to spend money, get those perforated conctete blocks that allow gars to grow through.

Limestone is cheaper, and once the grass grows, if traffic is light, no slurry.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Use Grasscrete. Concrete blocks with holes in to allow grass to gro through but strong enough to support the car.

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Nigel Molesworth saying something like:

Gentlemen should please refrain From flushing the toilet while the train Is standing at the station for a while

We encourage contemplation While the train is at the station So cross your legs and grit your teeth and smile

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Mike Harrison saying something like:

garage - at this time of

over it to reduce the

concreting but I was

some drainage &

PSP - pierced steel planking. Used to be dirt cheap, ex-MOD.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

garage - at this time of

over it to reduce the

concreting but I was

some drainage &

about maybe something

might stay in place

In my experience you need something solid, gravels and the like just get full of mud, if neer a source of mud.

I put several lorries full of slate on my yard 2 years ago, the mud has washed into it, and its back to a mudbath. The only good thing is its now a good hard base to put some concrete onto.

Rick

Reply to
Rick