what's wrong with our potatoes?

Or to me but maybe there's some brie the french have that we don't see much of in the UK like the norwegian canned fish. The brie I see in supermarkets is less smelly than mature chedder.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Some bries can honk massively. Most dont.

The moulds that form the crust can generate ammonia.

Here's a lovely quote:

"Brie should smell like athletes socks they've worn for 3 weeks. Definitely NOT like a zombies knob."

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Makes me wonder whether they is a small scale we have one for most other things we can sense. Sound light, force....

Wasn't much mould on my Brie and pear sandwhiches I had on Friday wasn;t much smell either. Unlike a mates farts after a few beers.

Well yes most desciptive but I thought that was either gordenzola or munster cheese rather than brie that I;ve had.

Reply to
whisky-dave