What's wrong with these hyacinth?

Hi there,

My first post, by someone who is very new to gardening - would someone mind suggesting what is wrong with these hyacinth I bought and planted out last month?

My primary thought is that the flowering season is over. A couple of online sources suggest March-April as the season, which I was unaware of when planting, but of course here we are now in mid-April. However I wanted to check whether there is anything else that I need to bear in mind for the future e.g over/under watering, soil composition (didn't have much luck growing a few vegetables in that patch last year after we moved in to the property), or possible contact with Resolva weed killer that I sprayed near by (but thought i took care with not to hit the hyacinth).

Can any one point out the likely cause?

thanks

Reply to
theomegamale

I do not know where you are located, but here in the NE US, spring bulbs are placed into the ground in fall for bloom the following spring.

Boron

Reply to
Boron Elgar