What's the best way to do this?

Anyway you don't buy the stuff to look at it, you buy it to sup it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I try not to be jealous of those who have (through luck or inheritance) are better off than we are. One can't do much more at our age to enhance our position, just be content with the course we've made - diversify, do the job properly and so on. Not that we suffer at all, indeed we are what you might call "comfortable", with multiple resources and a selection of activities to enjoy which suit our tastes.

There's no need to blame others if you have made the best decisions you can at the time. Sadly there are those who will take whatever is available from whatever source, and shirk their responsibilities when it come time to pay the piper.

Reply to
Brian Reay

It's the ones with the half full brains that have trouble adding...

Reply to
Brian Reay

If the bottle is horizontal, that's fine, but given the clearance in the hole and different sizes of bottle neck, you need the hole to be at an angle to achieve that.

I thought they might look more interesting if the bottles are pointing down a bit, like a chevron.

Reply to
GB

Hmmm... in your case, the wine is best left in the bottle.

Reply to
Richard

Screw caps are the best though. The wine keeps better. Corks are just traditional and are no longer the best way to bottle wine.

Reply to
dennis