what oil...

should I use to protect oak furniture, indoor not outdoor ?

thanks

Reply to
in2minds

I've used Mangers Teak Oil. It is nice and thin so it soaks in well. I use it on any open grain internal wood. I was about =A32.45 a Litre from B & Q. ScrewFix also sell it but under a different brand name.

Chris.

Reply to
mcbrien410

I'd suggest Tung oil. I use it on all my oak (doors, posts and furniture) and it seems to work well,

Cheers,

John

Reply to
John Anderton

in2minds wrote: || should I use to protect oak furniture, indoor not outdoor ?

Colouron Antique Oil works well.

Dave

Reply to
david lang