What is this street furniture for?

In article , Graham. scribeth thus

Here yer go. If you blow up that pix a bit you can see Sol Data writ on it. They are certainly 2.4 or 5.8 GHz panel aerials which can be used to link back from point to point. If you have a close look at the pix on the bottom right of this page don't arf look familiar;)..

And there doing work for cross-rail the shard and other urban projects...

Reply to
tony sayer

I was pretty much spot on then!

$file/London%20Bond%20Street-Gorgone-uk.pdfMore "noise and vibration" than the detection of impending structural damage, but I suppose in marketing speak they are much the same.

I still don't know exactly how it works, scanning IR laser is the only way I can think of.

Reply to
Graham.

I've been working near London Moorgate station today, where Crossrail are busy with diggers etc...

retailer seems a bit annoyed with it all.

a few buildings around the scene have expensive looking theodolites attached, targeted on the (google tells me) "Geodetic Prisms" you've snapped.

have little umbrellas to keep out of the rain.

Adrian C

Don't blame you. If you want any rain, we have plenty here. Where in Italy?

Reply to
Davey

-- B. Terry

Reply to
B. Terry

You have posted on a number of groups, but nothing is ever added, apart from your email address. Is there some sort of problem at your end?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

It's steganography. These blank posts are in fact controlling the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

They key is in the exact time they are posted and on which Usenet group......

...I'll get my tinfoil hat....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Inn visible ink? ie, soo many vodkas...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Umbria. 12 31' 54" E, 42 44' 00" N to be precise.

Reply to
djc