What is this sort of hinge called? (used to be used on kitchen cabinets among other things)

I'm looking for hinges used on cabinet doors where the hinge pin is visible on the outside, since the hinge pin is in this position the door can be opened a full 180 degrees. Sometimes (the old kitchen cabinet version) the hinge pin is a minimal support, in other cases there is a 'normal' long hinge pin and it is made decorative.

What are these hinges called and where might I find some small[ish] ones I can use on doors which are only 10mm or so thick?

Reply to
tinnews

Cranked hinge / double-cranked hinge? See

and scroll down

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Barrel hinge, maybe ?