What is this lad's accent?

Gravesend?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yeah I fought i' was esjury.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Who cares? But I would guess Walthamstow or nearby.

I like this on one of the comments:

"I've heard it's not the voltage that kills you, but the current. So I'm guessing that with 50k amps flowing through any mind, it'd be toast. But I'm not an engineer, so if I'm wrong, at least I wouldn't be dead wrong in this case =P?"

Reply to
Davey

It would not flow through you with that voltage.

Reply to
F Murtz

SWMBO reckons a bit further out...Romford?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Halfway between estuary and some rural accent, Essex maybe, or south Norfolk.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I know where the guy lives, but isn't it the case that you are not supposed to be able to hear your own accent? So why do you hear it when someone else is speaking?

Reply to
Lee

Could be, it's not far away.

Reply to