What is this for? What are these objects?

I have just bought a quantity of used home wine making kit, included with which were two items which puzzle me and might be nothing to do with wine making...

There are two of them, one red outer, one blue, both have the stylised word 'FROSTY' printed on the coloured outer. Inside the coloured outer, is a dense foam lining, with the same foam forming the circular base. In that base is a small central hole, maybe to release air as 'something' is placed in it? Side joint is stitched, base is stitched to side panel.

Size is about that of a straight sided flat based 1/3 pint drinking glass. They are too small to fit the bottom of a 75cl wine bottle.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

insulated beer can holder?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Andy Burns was thinking very hard :

Yes, that would be a possibility a beer can would fit.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:qp4qdb$sc8$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

Those sound like what are used for the half sized glass beer bottles, or beer cans, usually called stubby holders.

Nothing to do with wine, but not surprising that a wine drinker also drinks beer.

Chang

Chang pretended :

That's it, thanks..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Indeed. Frosties is/are what Australians call beer straight out of the fridge/icebox. Possibly Chang, Jane Black, or their big brother Rod will be along shortly, to confirm.

michael adams

michael adams