What is in B&Q's caustic soda?

I'm pretty sure everyone here is aware of that, and that I was only making a point. The weasel word "concentrated" when appearing on packaging etc, usually means less dilute than before, and is often accompanied by claims that this removes traffic equivalent to a dozen

2CVs from the road.
Reply to
Andy Burns

The Natural Philosopher

Yeah, I'm a bit of a wimp really

Reply to
stuart noble

I'm not:

To which some idiot replied:

"It takes time to do any damage. You can dip your hands in it as long as you rinse them straight away. Just don't get it inside your gloves."

See what I mean?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer