What has happened to gloss paint?

What was the name/make and price of the brush?

Ste.

Reply to
operative

I'll have to get back to you on that. Wife's sister was found dead this morning.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

In message , Dave writes

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. :(

Reply to
Si

I'm sory to hear that too ;(

No rush on brush details obviously

Ste

Reply to
operative

The make was Purdy and the cost of a 3 inch brush is £21-49 inc VAT at my local Dulux centre.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Many thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Thanks, but brush detail have been posted. I am on my own as she is in the town that sister-in-law lives in, sorting out all the details that come after a death.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

It's actually an actor called Neil Burgess. Don't supposed you'll be interested in this:

Anne Jackson

WHAT!!!!!

I'll keep buying the 5 brushes for GBP2.95 in Focus and throwing them away, I think.

Reply to
Huge

You don't need to be abused like that. You can get the same thing in the other DIY chains without the surly teenagers that should have received a clip round the earhole years ago.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks for the brusn info ;)

Been there done that ;( My condolences

Ste

Reply to
ste

I presume it was in the Nylox range?

You have to pay out in order to get a decent finish with a brush

ste

Reply to
ste

Not without driving a lot further.

Reply to
Huge

Then I'll buy a spray gun and get an even better finish.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yebut some things cannot be sprayed

ste

Reply to
hull

yebbut some things cannot be sprayed

ste

Reply to
ste

Hmm, I haven't found any yet.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You haven't looked far then

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Go on then, give an example.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Take your pick from a variety of high viscosity products where thinning is detrimental to the end result

Reply to
Stuart Noble