What energy efficient lights do you use for your kitchen?

Since NTL has completely borked this thread (for me, and presumably other NTL victims :-() I'll start again ....

I mentioned some neat recessed fluorescent units I'd seen in a merchants recently and someone asked for more info. It's here:

their ECOseal units. The merchants say they're £27.85+VAT (ouch!), they can take 10-13W lamps which are by Megaman, the lamp is guaranteed for the first year but - as at present - spare lamps aren't yet available!

Reply to
John Stumbles

surely you are paying more for the sealed features (machined parts, etc)

Reply to
John

Do you know of comparable units that are cheaper but don't have the sealed features, then?

Reply to
John Stumbles