What did tents used to be waterproofed with before fandom?

Yes, it was marvellous, that old shit. There are some retro things that are ok, but some I'm glad to see the back of, and leaky tents are one of them.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Hmm, I'd be interested to hear any DIY mixes for such things - I've got an old wax jacket which is years past needing re-waxing, but AFAICT they don't seem to do such things on this side of the Pond, so getting an off the shelf product isn't possible.

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson

numerous other products - some of which might be also suitable - were dispalyed along the "Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed" strap.

Reply to
polygonum