Weird SmartLife app behaviour

Have this app to control our MoesHome? smart thermostat.

So does SWMBO.

Both Android.

My version of the app steadfastly refuses to display the temperature that the device is showing. Despite being connected and able to turn the device on and off, and fiddle with the temperature settings to put the boiler on.

But weirdly, SWMBOs version of the app seems perfect.

Yesterday we spent 5 minutes with her app showing a different temperature to mine. But responding when I turned it off/on from my app, and when she turned it on/off my app responded.

The only way to get the app to read right is force stop it and re-open it.

Have uninstalled, reinstalled and cleared cache.

Just wondered if this sounds familiar.

It's starting to be a PITA in the cold mornings.

Reply to
Jethro_uk