Weighing in lead scrap?

I have about 40kg of scrap lead to get shut of. What's the best way to do it - weigh it in? If so, how much can I expect?

It's a mixture of fishing weights and offcuts of roof flashing.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

=A3 1050 per ton this week

Owain

Ring around local scrap dealers, there will be quite a spread of prices. For wholesale prices:

Currently £1/kg, so you can expect at least 60p/kg, possibly up to 80p.

Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee