Weekend Fun - Make the strimmer live!

I use a cloth glove over a rubber glove (latex is too thin - thorns can penetrate it easily).

Or a paintbrush is a good applicator.

Reply to
Huge
[snip]

I did try this once on an old McCulloch chainsaw I was trying to resurrect. If I'd been thinking properly I would have realised from the direction of rotation, that the nut I'd attached the drill + extension bar + socket to had a left-hand thread, and it and the flywheel wouldn't have unscrewed themselves and gone hurtling off into the bushes...

Reply to
news