Weedkilling: is it okay to mix benzalkonium with glyphosate?

Moss is starting to show itself on my front path which is made of bricks. There's also stray grass and some small weeds.
We usually use BAC 50 (benzalkonium chloride) for moss and, when needed, glyphosate for weeds.
Is it okay to mix BAC and glyphosate together in the same sprayer?

Don't know:-) You could do two separate sprays or maybe ask in TFF https://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php
Bit cold for glyphosate although my lawn looks fairly healthy.
--
Tim Lamb

Glyphosate works best when weeds are growing strongly. A this time of year, with low light levels and low temperatures, it still works but much more slowly, so be patient and don't think it hasn't worked because you mixed the two.
--

Chris

IME, glyphosate works on moss too, so you could use just that.
There are separate moss killers too, for where you don't want to destroy other vegitation, but when you do, might as well just use glyphosate.
Or use something like Pathclear, which is glyphosate to kill what's there, plus a germination inhibitor to prevent new growth.
--
Andrew Gabriel