Landline phone with Bluetooth

Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA

Reply to
Broadback

Richard

Does it absolutely have to be bluetooth?

Your hearing aid should have a T/telephone switch.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Look at DECT phones, for example:

Theo

I'll see if I can dig out an old BT headset and pair it to my Gigaset DX800A, I have previously paired a smartphone to it and the audio quality was awful* so I've never bothered any further with bluetooth on it.

  • as in, people refusing to continue the conversation awful.
Reply to
Andy Burns

Do you mean a plug in handset? Loads of DECT phones have bluetooth.

Reply to
newshound

Panasonic KX-TGH263

Reply to
S Viemeister

I think he wants to wander around with it. I used to see quite a few headset phones that were wireless of some kind but you do not seem to see them these days for some reason. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I am looking for a line phone that I can Bluetooth connect to my hearing aid. Sadly some of those recommended are not line phones. This one "ATL Berkshire 600AG Bluetooth Analogue Telephone seems the best bet to date. Many thanks one and all for your help.

Reply to
Broadback

That Panasonic model is a landline phone.

Reply to
mm0fmf