Landline phone with Bluetooth

Is what I am looking for. Google search seems useless, the only reasonable result is discontinued, with the odd refurbished one for sale. any suggestions welcomed. TIA
On 12/01/2019 15:29, Broadback wrote:

https://www.onedirect.co.uk/atl/atl-berkshire-600ag-bluetooth-analogue-telephone
On 12/01/2019 15:29, Broadback wrote:

Does it absolutely have to be bluetooth?
https://www.livingmadeeasy.org.uk/communication/telephones-with-built_in-inductive-coupler-1334-p/
Your hearing aid should have a T/telephone switch.
--
Adrian C

I think he wants to wander around with it. I used to see quite a few headset phones that were wireless of some kind but you do not seem to see them these days for some reason. Brian
--
----- --

Look at DECT phones, for example: https://www.gigasetpro.com/en/cordless/cordlessdetail/product/s650h-pro/
Broadback wrote:

I'll see if I can dig out an old BT headset and pair it to my Gigaset DX800A, I have previously paired a smartphone to it and the audio quality was awful* so I've never bothered any further with bluetooth on it.
* as in, people refusing to continue the conversation awful.
On 12/01/2019 15:29, Broadback wrote:

Do you mean a plug in handset? Loads of DECT phones have bluetooth.
On 1/12/2019 10:29 AM, Broadback wrote:

Panasonic KX-TGH263
On 12/01/2019 16:19, S Viemeister wrote:

I am looking for a line phone that I can Bluetooth connect to my hearing aid. Sadly some of those recommended are not line phones. This one "ATL Berkshire 600AG Bluetooth Analogue Telephone seems the best bet to date. Many thanks one and all for your help.
On 13/01/2019 09:55, Broadback wrote:

That Panasonic model is a landline phone.